There are 6 blog entries for March 2016.
Poor indoor air quality can lead to serious health problems for you and your family. Your home air quality matches the cleanliness of your house. Keeping your home clean and tidy goes a long way to improving your indoor air quality. Aside from regular dusting, washing, and cleaning, here are some tips that will help improve the air in your home:
Keep Pollutants Out – It's easier to keep your home air clean by keeping the pollutants out. Remove outdoor shoes at the door, repair air leaks, put walk off mats at entrances, and avoid activities indoors that uses varnish, paint, glue, and other similar substances.
Invest in a Good Vacuum – Choose a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter. This traps allergens, airborne pollutants, and smaller particles…
- Easter Egg Hunt at Strathcona Square – Monday, February 22 – Sunday, March 20
- FIS Cross-Country World Cup – Canmore – Monday, March 7 – Saturday, March 12
- Calgary International Auto and Truck Show – Wednesday, March 9 – Sunday, March 13
- 2016 Picture this...film festival – Wednesday, March 16 to Friday, March 18
- The Calgary Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show – Saturday, March 19 – Sunday, March 20
- Spring Craft Sale & Easter Eggstravaganza – Saturday, March 26
- Children's Wish Poker Tournament – Tuesday, March 29, 2016 – Wednesday, March 30
- Easter Egg Hunt at Strathcona Square
- FIS Cross-Country World Cup – Canmore…
Monthly prices decline for fifth consecutive month
Calgary, March 1, 2016 – February sales totaled 1,127 units in Calgary, a 6.63 percent drop over last year and 37 percent lower than long – term averages for the month.
City wide unadjusted benchmark prices totaled $445,000 in February, a 0.63 percent decline over January and 3.45 percent lower than levels recorded last year.
“Slow sales and elevated housing inventory has resulted in further price declines,” said CREB® chief economist Ann-Marie Lurie. “Given the current economic environment, it is no surprise that consumer confidence and housing demand is being impacted.”
Calgary has seen employment fall for eight consecutive months, while unemployment rates have reached levels higher than…