Park Point is the latest high rise residential condo by developer Qualex-Landmark. This B.C.-based developer already has a history of building in Calgary with recent projects like Mark on 10th, Calla, and Luna.
Park Point is a two-tower project located on 12th Ave and 2nd Street SW looking across from the Central Memorial Park. The project’s location in Beltline is ideal for the urban resident. It is walking distance to restaurants, shops, downtown offices, and Calgary’s Plus 15 network.
Suites will feature high-end finishes such as Italian Armony Cucine cabinetry, stone slab countertops, and backsplash in the kitchen and bathrooms. Other amenities include fitness facility, private owners lounge with kitchen, guest suite, and concierge service. Park Point will offer well thought out luxury living for the Calgary urbanite. Sales are expected to launch Mid February 2015. Register here or call 403-835-7668 for first access and 3% off.
- Possession - Estimated to be Early 2018. Construction to start spring/summer 2015
- Deposit -10% ($5,000 upon signing, 5% minus $5,000 within 10 days and the balance due within 120 days) or 5% + Bond
- Condo Fees – Around $0.48/sf (including amenities and most utilities)
- Parking - The majority of the suites will come with one titled underground parking stall
- Floor plans can be found at www.qualex.ca/parkpoint/floorplans.
- Limited Time Incentives – 3% off and First Access
Be the first to receive any new updates for this development by filling out your information below. In the message box let us know if there are any specific condo projects you would like updates on (for example Park Point), or if you would like updates on all new condo projects in Calgary.