2624 Toronto Cr Nw, Calgary
The creative collaboration of Newgrowth Fine Homes, architect Marvin DeJong & Connie Young Design proudly present this prestigious home centrally situated on one of NW Calgary’s finest streets. Outstanding architectural features, gracious amenities & attention to detail are evident throughout. Every window is positioned to optimize multi-level views of the city, valley & backyard. This modern masterpiece has carefully appointed textures & tones of warmth. A unique concrete & steel exterior is softened by enlarged cedar overhangs, clear cedar siding, metal clad windows, mahogany decks plus beautiful landscaping. Main floor amenities include inviting entrance with hide away front closet, solid rift quartered oak floors, stylish mudroom, open concept Euro kitchen with full Miele appliance package, front nook with option of being a family room, den with sliding barn door for privacy, living room & dining room, separated by a wood burning fireplace and patio doors to the back yard. *See Additional Remarks. The oak stairs floating aside the textured concrete wall are a sculptural element from basement to loft. The upper floor furnishes a laundry room, 2 bedrooms each with ensuites & closets plus a thoughtfully laid out master suite equipped with valley views, grand walk-in closet, sitting area, soaker tub & oversized steam shower. The fully developed lower level boasts large windows, theatre room with wet bar, cold storage/wine room, gym, bedroom & bathroom designed as nanny quarters or for older parents or kids. The oversized 3 car garage features in-floor heat, floor drain & storage loft. True luxury living in an amazing neighbourhood only moments from Foothills Medical Centre, U of C, Bow River Pathway & LRT. This exquisitely crafted home was recently awarded the “Best of Canada” in the Private Residence Category & “5-Star Best of Canada” at the International Property awards.
This St Andrews Heights real estate property at 2624 Toronto Cr Nw is currently available for $2,999,900. The 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom Detached spans 3505 sq. ft. and was built in 2013. Do you have any questions about St Andrews Heights homes for sale or the Calgary real estate market? Just click the "Inquire!" button and we'll get back to you with answers.
- MLS® #C4225233
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,505
- Year Built2013
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Bar, Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, Patio, Sprinkler System-Underground, Steam Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Unit-Built-In, Wood Windows, Workshop, Open Beam
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingTriple Garage Detached, Insulated, Heated, Over Sized, Rear Drive Access
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorConcrete, Metal, Stucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Estate Property, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Public Transportation, River Valley View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View, View City, Ravine View
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate (central)
- Address2624 Toronto Cr Nw
- SubdivisionSt Andrews Heights
- Postal CodeT2N 3W1
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesWood Only
- Days on Market12
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 4:30am MST.